🔥 Find me at MedicalDevicesGroup.net 🔥
4 min reading time
“Of the 250 technologies I reviewed, we denied coverage for 67% of them. All were FDA cleared and many came from major medical device manufacturers,” said Nic Anderson, formerly the Senior Medical Technology Analyst at Intermountain Health.
Which one of these is a true statement?
• Launching a statistically equivalent but less expensive device increases your likelihood of adoption at your target accounts.
• Payers are more likely to reimburse if your technology can reduce procedure time by 33%.
Not sure? Check out the 2½-hour presentation Beth, Nic, and April made at last year’s 10x. I’m finally making it available to the entire group.
See https://medgroup.biz/reimb-wkshp for the full replay, slides, and transcript.
It’s only $59 for the whole package (attendees paid $325). The price will be $89 next week.
The workshop includes eight case studies including some similar to your situation.
Anyway, no hard sell here. Beth and company are my go-to resources for health economics and reimbursement questions. If that’s something you need, you’re welcome. 😀
New: We cemented the 10x at MDTX agenda just this morning, see https://medgroup.biz/10x.
New topics include “How computational modeling can accelerate your go-to-market time” and “How to strengthen your test requirements for better device design.”
It’s three weeks from today. Join us if you can.
Just sharing: My top three moments at SXSW 2018 this weekend.
3. Watching the “This is Us” season finale with cast members Milo, Mandy, and Justin.
2. Co-hosting the medical device marketing workshop with medical device video animator Dave Grossman.
1. Joining 1200 fans at the “Ready Player One” world premiere with the cast, author Earnest Cline, and director Steven Spielberg(!). It was so fun.
Make it a great week. Me? I’m catching up on my sleep. 😴
Kirk Zeller, DBA
1. Patient Benefit
David Charlot, PhD
David Charlot, PhD
Salvatore Domenic Morgera
Marked as spam
Meet your next client here. Join our medical devices group community.
Please log in to post questions.