How to Crowdsource for Medical Devices
Oftentimes – especially in the medical device industry – when we hear about the “crowd” we think “funding.” Founder of DailyCrowdsource David Bratvold explains in this practical webinar there’s much more to crowds than funding. David is joined by MedStartr Founder Alex Fair to discuss crowdfunding. Stephen Paljieg from Kimberly-Clark gives a real-life example.
- Learn how the world’s largest companies are using their target audience to develop the products they want to buy
- How crowdsourcing as a work process can help you dramatically cut costs (up to 80% in some cases)
- Understand how you can use crowdsourcing to build in instant scalability and speed up turnaround time on repetitive tasks
- Understand the new medical device funding models, & why every new product should be crowdfunded
- Learn several methods for improving the ROI of your marketing and advertising, while spending less time on it
- Learn how to navigate through the broad crowds to find the specialists that will give you the answers you need