How the Global EPR Fee-Paying Regulations Impact Your Business
Emma Mundy, Senior EPR Consultant at Lorax Compliance, helped us understand, forecast, and minimize the budgetary impact of EPR compliance.
• The challenges of managing the continued escalation in corporate fee-paying compliance obligations associated with the global packaging, WEEE and battery reporting directives.
• How the EU ‘Essential Requirements’ doctrine impacts your potential exposure from inaccurate packaging declarations.
• How your product routes-to-market can change your liability for the payment of fees to the global recycling schemes.
• Highlighting the specific EPR issues affecting medical device companies
• Examples of key markets, including the EU, Australia, Canada, the United States and South America, where EPR regulations have been or are being adopted and how they may impact your supply chain in the near future.
>> Forward this link to colleagues who would value this content.