How to Check Your Patents for Loopholes
Medical Devices Group Advisory Board member, Intellectual Property Lawyer Doug Limbach will give you free counsel how to protect your patents from competitors.
I invited Doug after he told me a story how a competitor side-stepped a patent and competed against the patent holder, all because of the word “necessary” showing up in the wrong place.
Specifically you will learn:
• The “patent profanity” in your patent specifications or file histories – words like “necessary”
• The words in the summary sections of your patents that will trip you up
• The language to avoid (if you can) in your patent claims
• Whether your claims are overly detailed or focused on the wrong device features
• What it means to keep your patent families alive
• How to mark your products with patent information
So I invite you to take this free content and protect your work!
>> Forward this link to colleagues who would value this content.