Leveraging Big Data to Mitigate Medical Device Risks
Did you know there were more than 2.5 million medical device adverse events reported in the last three years alone?
There’s a daunting amount of data out there about medical device quality and safety. Public sources such as FDA and private databases house valuable information about adverse events, recalls, inspection findings and warning letters. But this data can be difficult and time consuming to locate, standardize and compare.
It’s essential for medical device professionals to gain a thorough understanding of their organizations’ product quality profiles and understand how they stack up against competitor products. But they often struggle to extract meaningful insights and monitor internal changes and market developments. It can be a laborious, frustrating process! Device professionals often feel suffocated by the volume of data and unsure how to begin.
In this webinar, we’ll examine the available safety and quality data sources, what they can tell us, challenges with analyzing the data, and what you can do to overcome these challenges and help you in your role.
Join us to learn about:
• Available safety and quality data sources
• What the data can tell us about a device or product portfolio
• Challenges with analyzing the data and how to overcome them
• How data analytics can help with Post-market Surveillance, Failure Mode Analysis, and Risk Analysis
Who should attend?
Leaders and Team Members from:
• Quality Assurance, Post-market Surveillance & Safety
• Research & Development, Engineering
• Business Development, Sales & Marketing
• Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
Reed Tech Presenters:
Sr. Product Manager, Life Sciences
Assoc. Product Manager, Life Sciences
>> Forward this link to colleagues who would value this content.