“It’s hard to convince leadership to prioritize sound supply-chain initiatives over marketing and sales ones. The value argument gets lost in fear that improvements come at the expense of sales volume or customer service.”
But Carlos knows how to overcome C-Suite objections and what to do when it’s execution time.
Click through to watch the replay to understand what large-scale transformations look like and why Carlos wraps cost reduction arguments in EBITDA and growth.
• A framework you can use the next time you have to sell your plan to management
• His secret to finding where wasteful procurement spending happens
• The attack plan for most business and manufacturing process challenges
• Clues how to streamline, reduce waste and lead times in almost any situation
All are invited, especially:
• The C-Suite, senior execs and their direct reports
• Supply chain and procurement managers
• Operations excellence and process improvement professionals
• Manufacturing, distribution, and service professionals
Thank you to MDTX, the Medical Device Technology Exchange, for sponsoring today’s episode of “The Takeaway.”
> > Forward this link to colleagues who would value this content.