How to Get Past the Value Analysis Committee
I was with a client with great technology and minimal sales. The doctor/co-founder was lamenting, “We have a solid clinical story, we just can’t seem to get our value across to the financial side of the hospital.”
That’s when I called Beth. After we talked I said, “Beth, you’ve got to share this with the group.”
In October 2017, Beth told us how to measure value from a hospital’s perspective.
• What data elements are important?
• How do you generate the data?
• How do you package the information for the VAC?
• Who delivers the information to the VAC?
She explains, “In general, what works for VACs, works for payers too. VACs and payers are your customers so give them what they want and need. It’s doable if you’re smart about it.”
“How do we provide evidence of combined clinical and economic at launch” is one of the questions she gets most often. During this enlightening hour, Beth shared:
• How to do qualitative research to learn what facilities seek
• How to maximize existing peer-reviewed publications on new and incumbent tech
• What to do if there really is no data out there
• How to maximize studies through budgetary impact models / sensitivity analyses
Whether you’re new at selling into hospitals or an old pro, I’m sure you’ll learn something new from Beth today.
Click the button below for the replay and all of the slides.
>> Forward this link to colleagues who would value this content.